Thank you Maniji
I found this very interesting info on the net which I would like to share
I liked the common name Sunset bells how very apt

Photo by Thingnam Sophia
*Common name:* Sunset Bells, Black Flamingo, Chrysothemis, Copper Leaf
*Botanical name:* *Chrysothemis pulchella*    *Family:* *Gesneriaceae*
(Gloxinia
family)
------------------------------
Sunset Bells is an interesting plant from the Caribbean. Yellow flowers with
bright orange sepal cups form a colorful ground cover. The yellow flowers
are short-lived, but the orange sepal cups last for many days and give the
plant an everblooming effect. The dark, glossy, toothed leaves make this
plant attractive even when it is not in bloom. It is a perennial herb that
can be grown as a house-plant. From spring to summer it is covered with very
showy orange-red flowers. The bright yellow corolla, with some red striping
or spotting, is about twice the length of the sepal cup, with a narrow tube
and flaring lobes. Leaves are large, dark-green with brown touch, very
ornamental. The stems are thick and succulent, usually upright. The plant
forms a dense mountain of flowers and foliage. The plant forms tubers at the
base of the stem, and sometimes also in the leaf axils. The name is taken
from mythology - Chryso Themis was a daughter of Clytemnestra and Agamemnon,
of Greek mythology. *Pulchella* means beautiful.

Regards
Bhagyashri