Congrats...Masdhuri...
now as you assimilate your knowledge...
write up about the plants that u did not know, and now know...
in your own words...
and put refs... to threads and wiki etc in your word file for your own
use later...
and when satisfied with what you arote.. share with indiatreepix...
title ie like a neophyte botanists's tale.. etc...

would be interesting .... reading and a great ad for our group...

usha di