Madhuri ji
The present system is most ideal one. You need not nominate all. Do it for
the ones which you consider worth nominating. All different people nominate
and the data goes into one file at the end of the month to collate. If we
agree to your suggestion (in fact we had decided like that till Dinesh ji
came to our rescue) and there are thousands of mail who will go through all
mails to know every nomination, put them in one file. It may take 5-6 days
for one man. In present situation the data goes into file simultaneously.

Surely you won't like us to work for five days if the same thing can be done
within half an hour. Let us try to understand and appreciate technology that
simplifies our efforts

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/