Ushadi
I thoughtyou should be having no problem with voting. Dinesh ji had uploaded
both forms on midnight of 30th-1st. One for Best set of photographs and one
for Best photograph. One must be still lying in your inbox between 30
September and 1 October. The second has travelled to 1st October 9.58 pm
since Madhuri Raut chose to reply to that.

I have again circulated instructions so that members don't feel any
problems, although forms are self explanatory.

For Best photograph you have to fill the file name of photograph, in second
name of person, in third copy paste the subject line of the mail (either
only portion within parenthesis or whole) and last window your own name. How
to proceed further I have given in another mail (to click ok to window which
informs about taking you to external page and to click taking you back to
form for new vote.

For best set there are only three entries name of the person, same subject
line and your name.

I hope this helps you.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089