Here is additional information provided by Dinesh ji in another mail

The "efloraindia numbers" which look something like this
[efloraofindia:85133] appear only to those who use their webmail for posting
/ responding.
These numbers are not found at eFI group's home at
https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=en#!forum/indiantreepix.

Here are the URLs for using the forms online.

*Best Photograph of the month of Sep 2011*
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dEhrS2p3eDUzb21WUDN2b3NKaXVLSFE6MQ

*Best Set of Photographs in the month of Sep 2011*
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dElBclVONXpRaldNdU1KM2FnR1g1UlE6MQ

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/