dear Mayur
If you have Adobe PDF Professional. Then it can break the books into
pages and then in three volumes it would be manageable on email.
Pankaj

On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 2:02 PM, Mayur Nandikar <mayurnandi...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Rohit ji I have copy of this book wid me but it exceed than 25 mb SO I
> can not able to attach herewith
> It can be download from following link....may be it work.................
> http://ifile.it/5skzbx/ebooksclub.org__Design_and_Analysis_of_Ecological_Experiments.l_7nx37ot1jxz3xnj.pdf
>

> Thank you and cheers..........
>
> On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 10:48 AM, Rohit Patel <rmpecol...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Thanks a lot for your co-operation in said concern.
>> i think we (our institute) have to buy this book and this may the best way
>> for me and my friends who ever wants to use this.
>>
>> rohit
>>
>> On Sat, Oct 15, 2011 at 10:32 AM, Ushadi micromini
>> <microminipho...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear Rohit:
>>>
>>> I found the book: in USA sells for anywhere between 100 -- 200
>>> dollars...
>>> and many many libraries of local city, villages and colleges, even
>>> medical schools have them ....
>>>

>>> but in Libraries in India, its only at one place... as  far as the
>>> listing goes:
>>>

>>>  its at this library:
>>>

>>> Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University
>>> CCSHAU
>>> Chaudhary Charan Singh Haryana Agricultural University
>>> Hisar,  125004  India
>>>
>>> Voice: 01662-289390
>>>
>>> Email: libr...@hau.ernet.in
>>>
>>> contact the person.. at email listed above...
>>>
>>> if they have lending rules with your university... they may lend it
>>> to you...
>>>
>>> but the borrowing habits are soooo bad of most people  that library
>>> may not want to lend it by mail... in this country...
>>>
>>> its done in various other countries thru our own libraries where we
>>> are honorable to them... and we do keep our promises of returning the
>>> books INTACT... no pages torn or cut up or binding destroyed by
>>> copying the entire book...  and on time...
>>>
>>> but here,  I have learned the hard way... I have stopped lending my
>>> books to people here   only because of such malpractices.. ... they
>>> never come back intact... binding is torn, cats and dogs dander and
>>> hair abound and some even cut up the rare pictures...   out National
>>> library in Kolkata and RK Mission library makes most rare or important
>>> books reference only ( ie read in their reading room , under watchful
>>> eyes of the security guards and cameras so no cutting business can
>>> occur  !!!) .
>>>
>>> ... I wish we were the " India Shining "  of our and everybody's
>>> dreams......
>>>
>>> but this is neither here nor there for your purpose right now... but
>>> important to remember and impart to your own juniors and students ....
>>> and that 's why I said it...
>>> ****
>>>

>>> ************    SECONDLY its available for purchase:
>>>
>>> Flipkart has it for almost 9900 INR (rupees)...
>>> but the following prices are more reasonable:
>>>
>>> at INFEBEAM site :   (it seems its an indian site,, accepts rupees and
> [...]

"Taxonomists getting Extinct and Species Data Deficient !!"

Pankaj Kumar Ph.D. (Orchidaceae)
Conservation Officer

Office:
Flora Conservation Department
Kadoorie Farm and Botanic Garden (KFBG) Corporation
Lam Kam Road, Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong.

Residence:
36B, Ng Tung Chai, Lam Tseun
Tai Po, New Territories, Hong Kong.

email: pku...@kbfg.org
       sahanipan...@gmail.com
       pankajsah...@rediffmail.com
Phone: +852 2483 7128 (office - 8:30am to 5:30pm)
       +852 9436 6251; +852 5431 6094 (mobile)