My place, Gwalior. Today.
This is a type of miniature ipomea I presume. Last year also I had uploaded
a few  photographs of this creeper. Now the plant is about 2 years old, and
is loaded with small flowers.  I dont know how long the creeper will last.
It is not as hardy and woody as Petrea. Just now when there are hardly any
flowers in the garden, this is soothing to the eyes. If I am not mistaken
chorisia speciosa should also be blooming at this time.

--
Anand Kumar Bhatt
A-59, B.S.F.Colony, Airport Road