Yes Satish ji,

is n't is nice that you can forget your Profession for a while and think of some other (perhaps pleasent) things.
Thanks for your feedback
Regards
Nalini

Am 20.10.2011 16:29, schrieb Satish Phadke:
Good one...
As Doctor we are more aware of Staghorn calculus in Kidneys rather than the true Stag Horn. This one is another one. Thanks for sharing