Alok perhaps there is some difference between when you identify from books
and study plants without flowers. Luckily we saw both on our trip to
Chakrata and you must have seen we uploaded them also

Your Isodon1 is Plectranthus barbatus. (syn:*Coleus barbatus* (Andrews)
Benth.; *Coleus forskohlii* (Poir.) Briquet;)
your Isodon2 is Isodon lophanthoides (syn Plectranthus gerardianus)

I hope now your doubts are over

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/