Dear Ritesh
The habit of this plant is very different with spreading leaves which
confuses me.
I have never seen this, but it is  Dendrobium, most like or most close
to Dendrobium anceps.
I will have to spend some time on this....which I have less... :(

Pankaj



On Nov 6, 9:59 am, Ritesh Kumar Choudhary <[email protected]>
wrote:
> Orchid for ID plz.
>
> Loc.: Campbell bay, Nicobar Island, India
>
> Date: Dec, 2009
>
> Regards,
> Ritesh.
>
>  tn_IMG_7471.JPG
> 194KViewDownload
>
>  tn_IMG_7472.JPG
> 188KViewDownload
>
>  tn_IMG_7473.JPG
> 211KViewDownload
>
>  tn_IMG_7474.JPG
> 168KViewDownload
>
>  tn_IMG_7475.JPG
> 406KViewDownload
>
>  tn_IMG_7650.JPG
> 179KViewDownload
>
>  tn_IMG_7651.JPG
> 189KViewDownload
>
>  tn_IMG_7652.JPG
> 179KViewDownload
>
>  tn_IMG_7653.JPG
> 194KViewDownload
>
>  tn_IMG_7655.JPG
> 137KViewDownload
>
>  tn_IMG_7656.JPG
> 166KViewDownload
>
>  tn_IMG_7657.JPG
> 334KViewDownload
>
>  tn_IMG_7658.JPG
> 294KViewDownload

Reply via email to