There are a large number of plants in this family. To sort out them I am
trying to give some tips in advance to organise the pictures from
Papilionaceae.
The plants can be classified according to taxonomic characters from
different floras.
I have separated my pictures in a simple method like
1)Trees
2)Shrubs,undershrubs,herbs
3)Climbers

--