*Flower parts in Faboideae*. *A*, side view of flower; *B*, separated
petals (front view); *C*, diadelphous stamens with upper stamen free,
anthers uniform; *D*, monadelphous stamens with all filaments fused into a
tube, anthers alternately long and short.
Ref:
http://plantnet.rbgsyd.nsw.gov.au/cgi-bin/NSWfl.pl?page=nswfl&lvl=sf&name=Faboideae

[image: Flower parts Faboideae.png]

--