Thank you, since its a hefty price, I'll wait and get the Revised 3rd
edition ....
instead of rushing this week..
got an exam in 3.8 weeks anyway...

When the revised version is out could you or the publisher let me know
please... will it be available in India at the same time as in usa?

usha di
========