Problems finding my posts.

Thank you for all help and advice.
I found the View Profile box... but only after searching back until I
found my last thread.

Putting Plantaholic Sheila in the search box works really well. Thank
you Gurcharan. Will use that way in future.

Now to try explain to Usha why I had 2 names.
When I 1st joined, I used our ordinary e mail and was mortified when
it appeared on screen as Howard Sadd and our e mail address as
hj.s***@tiscali.co.uk.

In Britain and other sites I use, the e mail addresses are ALWAYS
hidden to prevent spam etc. It was not rocket science to work out what
the *** stood for.

So, I set up a new e mail address, just to use here....
as Plantaholic Sheila e mail luddite1***@tiscali.co.uk. Now the ***
are nor guesseable.

Being unused to having 2 e mail addresses for the first time in 5
years, I was not used to having to swap them over, and accidentally
sent a few threads under the old name. I tried to resign my old name
but that didn't work.

So humble apologies for the confusion.
I am old and a complete techno phobe!
I have made a real effort to get it right the past few posts!

Hope this explains the 2 names.

I think as this is a google site you have no choice in the way it is
set up.

By the way, I notice that you sometimes put ji after the name. What
does this mean please?

Thank you jui for the suggestion of Lagerstroemia parviflora

Sheila.