Thank you Nidhan ji..

I am sure you would have observed this more carefully than I did during
your trip to Dalhousie... maybe you would too have taken photographs of
this??
I would have liked to see them too, sir... :)
warm regards
Alok

P.S. hope you had a good trip back...

On Fri, 2011-11-11 at 19:04 +0530, Gurcharan Singh wrote:
> Yes Nidhan ji
> You may be right. Perhaps side view of head should help further.
> 
> 
> -- 
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired  Associate Professor
> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
> Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/ 
> 
> On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 1:54 PM, Nidhan Singh
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>         Hi Alok Ji,
>         
>         This can be Inula cuspidata, I have also observed this during
>         my
>         recent visit to your place.
>         
>         
>         On 11/6/11, Alok Mahendroo <[email protected]> wrote:
>         > Sir,
>         > The undersurface is not white....
>         > regards
>         > Alok
>         >
>         > P.S. I did not understand the part about winged leaves
>         >
>         >
>         > On Sat, 2011-11-05 at 22:10 +0530, Gurcharan Singh wrote:
>         >> I hope under surface of leaves is white and leaves not
>         winged, it
>         >> should be Senecio rufinervis
>         >>
>         >>
>         >>
>         >>
>         >> --
>         >> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
>         >> Retired  Associate Professor
>         >> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
>         >> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
>         >> Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
>         >> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>         >>
>         >>
>         >> On Sat, Nov 5, 2011 at 9:32 PM, Alok Mahendroo
>         >> <[email protected]> wrote:
>         >>         Dear friends,
>         >>
>         >>         Another shrub-like plant which I thought to be a
>         Senecio...
>         >>         Please id
>         >>
>         >>         Location Kalatope, Chamba
>         >>         Altitude 1200 mts
>         >>         Habit Shrub..??
>         >>         Habitat wild
>         >>         Height 3-4 feet
>         >>         Season October
>         >>
>         >>         regards
>         >>         Alok
>         >>         --
>         >>         Himalayan Village Education Trust
>         >>         Village Khudgot,
>         >>         P.O. Dalhousie
>         >>         District Chamba
>         >>         H.P. 176304, India
>         >>
>         >>         www.hivetrust.wordpress.com
>         >>         www.forwildlife.wordpress.com
>         >>
>         >>
>         
> http://mushroomobserver.org/observer/observations_by_user?_js=on&_new=true&id=2186
>         >>
>         >>
>         >>
>         >>
>         >
>         > --
>         > Himalayan Village Education Trust
>         > Village Khudgot,
>         > P.O. Dalhousie
>         > District Chamba
>         > H.P. 176304, India
>         >
>         > www.hivetrust.wordpress.com
>         > www.forwildlife.wordpress.com
>         >
>         
> http://mushroomobserver.org/observer/observations_by_user?_js=on&_new=true&id=2186
>         >
>         >
>         
>         
>         
>         --
>         Regards,
>         
>         Dr. Nidhan Singh
>         Department of Botany
>         I.B. (PG) College
>         Panipat-132103 Haryana
>         Ph.: 09416371227
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 
> 

-- 
Himalayan Village Education Trust
Village Khudgot,
P.O. Dalhousie
District Chamba
H.P. 176304, India

www.hivetrust.wordpress.com
www.forwildlife.wordpress.com
http://mushroomobserver.org/observer/observations_by_user?_js=on&_new=true&id=2186

Reply via email to