Sorry friends Correct name is Vigna unguiculata subsp. unguiculata

On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 6:49 PM, Satish Phadke <[email protected]> wrote:
> Balkar ji
> Great shots. Beautiful flower. I had read that Vigna species can have
> twisted keel petals.
> All Vigna species(I don't remember any other at least now)posted so far had
> a twisted keel. Thanks for showing this without a twisted keel Interesting.
> I hope I am correct.
> It is nice feeling to notice an exception.....
>
> On Sun, Nov 13, 2011 at 9:05 PM, Balkar Singh <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> Dear All
>> Vigna-unguiculata from Dakpathar. Cultivated near a house
>> Thanks
>>
>> --
>> Regards
>>
>> Dr Balkar Singh
>> Head, Deptt. of Botany and Biotechnology
>> Arya P G College, Panipat
>> Haryana-132103
>> 09416262964
>
>
>
> --
> Dr Satish Phadke
>



-- 
Regards

Dr Balkar Singh
Head, Deptt. of Botany and Biotechnology
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103
09416262964

Reply via email to