Dear Prabhu

Shrikant ji wanted to know about whether the plant in calicut university
Stictocardia
beraviensis (Vatke) Hallier f. or Stictocardia tiliifolia (Desr.) Hallier f.

*
*
*"Is it possible that the common garden plant is  Stictocardia*
*beraviensis (Vatke) Hallier f. and the subject plant is rare and wild
on west coast?
*
*Regards, Shrikant
*