Dinesh: Your adjective of Magnificent or majestic for this tree makes
me want to see the whole of the tree..  its spread and its canopy...

did you get to go far enough to photograph it in whole??

Makes me really want to see it...

Second question, where there many or just this one?

THIRD : more important question is:  some ways I know how to know a
oak's id  is by looking at the leaves full face on, tip end, and
back...
and the acorn...  outside and broken open.. just peeking under the
shell ...

and tasting it.. they tend to be bitter when growing in tropical or
semitropical areas, so I won't hold you up to have had tasted it..  ha
ha...

Do you have these additional pics and data?

usha di