But thanks H S.
Had you not raised the question of Rungia repens in FOI, Dinesh ji's stream
and other websites, I would not have had the chance to solve the mystery of
three different plants. So basically all credit goes to you for raising the
issue.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/