Absolutely right Aditya ji. this one of the ecological aspect of Mangroves
and i can say as bioindication. Now a days the population of a. ilicifolius
has come up to Rajnagar, around 60 km from estuary where once magrove was
dominated. I found so many large patch of A.ilicifolius in Bhitarkanika.

regards

prasad