Plant posted by Shantanu ji concluded as NOT *Delonix regia* var.
*flavida*Stehle (syn. of
*Delonix regia* (Hook.) Raf.)

Would like to resolve the ID of all yellow flowered variety OR form of
*Caesalpinia
pulcherrima *posted by Shantanu ji.
It could be any of the following two:**

   1. *Caesalpinia pulcherrima var. flava* Bailey & Rehder ... synonym
of *Caesalpinia
   pulcherrima* (L.) Sw.
   2. *Caesalpinia pulcherrima f. flava* (Degener) H. St. John

reference: The Plants List

Resolving this query will help posting in the coming week.

Regards.
Dinesh