Many thanks Kenneth for a possible Id. I looked up for the flowering season
but found mixed results at places it is written unknown and at others it is
mentioned winter. As this year we are having a little late winter I will
look out for flowers and try to post pics if I get any

On Wed, Dec 21, 2011 at 8:18 PM, Kenneth Greby <fstf...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Possibly a Harpullia species (Sapindaceae)?
>
> Regards--
> Ken.

Dr.Bhagyashri Ranade