Dear Geargji
Its the love and affection shown by you. sirji and many other members could
give me courage to write on eflora. It really helped to explore some talents in
me myself. It also helped to develop patience. It helped to understand the
membeers from diff countries, states. Eflora gave me many new friends.
Actually you people are the heros who bring up people like us and give us the
platform.
Thanks for the mail
Madhuri

m: J.M. Garg <jmga...@gmail.com>