Congrats to Thomas ji, Sabu ji & Prabhukumar ji.

On 8 January 2012 07:33, M Swamy <swamy.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am forwarding herewith the mail received on the subject.

J.M.Garg (jmga...@gmail.com)
The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1760 members &
1,00,000 messages on 21/12/11) or Efloraofindia website:
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database
of more than 6000 species).
India'.