Yes Gurcharan ji. Only the first one does not belong to *A. torta* (earnest
thanks to HS for pointing my mistaken ID) ... sighted on Mar 5, 2011 ...
somewhere along Kumbharli Ghat.

All the rest are sighted on Feb 19, 2011 ... at Matheran, Maharashtra, and
for sure *A. torta*

Did not dare to elaborate it to avoid adding to confusion.

Regards.
Dinesh