Thanks Neilji and Vijayasankar ji for sharing similar experiences. In
stead of Thirst Qquenchers, let us name this plant as Hydrocharitus
saviour. Pankaj ji, most readers comment on my photographs as 'Larger
than life' so that's also true with Navendu's picture here. Thank you
everyone for your appreciation; this has been a mega response on my
post ever, otherwise I have been continuously winning the title of
'Man of the Weak'. Regards, Shrikant