From: Madhuri Raut <itii...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [efloraofindia:103379] Re: [efloraindia:99685] ''For Id
18122011MR1’’ old tree with green leaves no flowers Pune
To: "Neil Soares" <drneilsoa...@yahoo.com>
Cc: "efloraofindia" <indiantreepix@googlegroups.com>
Date: Monday, January 9, 2012, 1:43 PM

Thank you Neil ji for the pictures of flowers and fruits. Neil ji if it is
possible to understand from my not so clear photographs can you explain to me
what are those light pink structures in bunches seen in my photographs. I
cannot take a close up as they are very high
Thanks

18122011MR1’’ old tree with green leaves no flowers Pune
 Affirmative. The tree is in flower. Will send my photographs of this later.
                              With regards,
                                Neil Soares.