You are wrong, Nidhan , the picture is NOT ordinary...
its quite unique....
so unique, I saved it the first time you showed it...
whit with violet streaks in special patterns ( that remind me of
symbols of musical notes and or lightening ) I want to paint it when
time permits.....

I envy you, you had great company in this trip ...
usha di
======