Thanks a lot Mayur
For the kind information of all members, you will find one article of
mine in the same journal, just below his on serial :).
Enjoy. I think I have already shared that article on Eulophia flava.
Dear Mayur, you may ask Dr. Chiron, he will send you the pdf of your
article which you can share here. He will also send you the hardcopy
of the journal free.
Pankaj