Dear All
I will be attending a 12 day mega event of NCC in Maihar Distt Satna MP. I
will stay there in National Integration Camp for 12 days. I request members
who have been in Maihar or know abou Maihar to suggest me some nearby spots
where we can go for flower hunting for a day or two. Although in this cold
season very less no of plants will be in flowering still i wish to have
atleast pics of 100 plants as I could do this in my last camps in Tirupati
or Chitrakoot. After Tomorrow morning i shall not be able to be online
so... pls... give your valuable suggestions soon.
Thanks

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat
Haryana-132103