Many thnaks Neil ji for the Id.You are simply great. I have seen a big
African Tulip tree with flowers and had also posted the pictures and yet I
could not recognize it . Am I correct in calling the pink structures on the
stem stipules or are they something else as I could not find reference to
this on the web.

On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 9:48 AM, Neil Soares <drneilsoa...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>  This looks like the African Tulip Tree [Spathodea campanulata].
>                       With regards,
>                         Neil Soares.

Dr.Bhagyashri Ranade