Ah great, Alok and Suresh:  great..
now can you please tell me where can I read in concise detail about
flora of the himalayas near 9000 feet or so above sea level.. I just
do not know what can grow that far up and am always amazed when
anybody comes up with these fantastic beautiful pictures....

I can not breath above 5000 feet above sea level, and hence have to do
this vicariously, sitting at the computer...
I hope you can help...
Usha di
====