The blog *"Flora picture of the year 2011" *has been updated up to 15th Jan
2012 which was set as last day for receiving entries.
http://efloraofindia.blogspot.com/
30 members gave their photo entries. Thanks for the very good response.
All entries were very valuable in the form of quality as well as some
associated memory at the time of catching the photograph.
I couldn't respond each member individually to appreciate it. I take this
opportunity to thank each member for posting his or her wonderful memories
with photographs.

1]Dr Gurcharan Singh
2]Shrikant Ingalhalikar
3]Rajesh Sachdev
4]Dr Balkar Singh
5]Ajay Ramakrishnan
6]Raman
7]Prashant Awale
8]B.Rathinasabapathy
9]Manudev Madhavan
10]Dr Satish Phadke
11]Dr Bhagyashri Ranade
12]Prasad Dash
13]Dinesh Valke
14]Suresh Rana
15]Narendra Joshi
16]Aarti Khale
17]Ritesh Kumar Choudhary
18]Pankaj Kumar
19]Nidhan Singh
20]Dr. Neil Soares
21]Vijayasankar Raman
22]Sid
23]Satish Nikam
24]Giby Kuriakose
25]Tanay Bose
26]Dr. Amit Chauhan
27]Smita Raskar
28]Sachin Dangat
29]Arun
30]Usha di

I have put up the stories narrated by members with each photograph.
Dr. Neil Soares picture didn't have any story but it evoked some good
I hope I have not missed out anything. If there are any corrections or
omissions please let me know on my email address.
Dr Satish Phadke
Please enjoy reading the blog

--
Dr Satish Phadke