I had never seen this plant so far. Thanks Nayan ji for posting.
At first look i thought that it some distorted form of Spermacoce ocymoides.

Regards
Prashant

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 10:43 PM, Tanay Bose <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi Nayan Ji.
> Thanks for posting this plant. I collected it from Panchmari but alas
> there was no flower
> Tanay
>
>
> On 11 February 2012 08:53, Nayan Singh <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>>   Dear Friends
>> a small herb from Satpura Tiger Reserve, M.P.
>> I think it is Mitracarpus villosus.
>> Please validate
>> Regards
>> Nayan.
>> ...........................
>> N.S.Dungriyal IFS
>> Chief Conservator of Forests (Wild Life)
>> Madhya Pradesh, Bhopal
>> 09424790074
>>
>
>
>
> --
> *Tanay Bose*
> Research & Teaching Assistant.
> Department of Botany.
> University of British Columbia .
> 6270 University Blvd.
> Vancouver, B.C. V6T 1Z4 (Canada)
> Phone: 778-323-4036 (Mobile)
>               604-822-2019 (Lab)
>               604-822-6089  (Fax)
> [email protected]
> *Webpages:*
> UBC Botany , Berbee Lab <http://www.botany.ubc.ca/people/mberbee.html>
> UBC Botany, People <http://www.botany.ubc.ca/people/gradstud.html>
> EfloraofIndia <https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/>
>
>
>

Reply via email to