Ixora's are so confusing, at-least to me. Thanks Nidhan ji for sharing this.

I think we badly need some easy key for Ixora along with illustrations /
pics.
Regards
Prashant

On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 8:45 PM, Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]> wrote:

> I hope Ixora polyantha
>
>
> --
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired  Associate Professor
> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
> Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>
>
> On Sat, Feb 11, 2012 at 7:41 PM, Dinesh Valke <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> Interesting Ixora-like flowers.
>> Nice photographs and good photoset, Nidhan ji.
>> Regards.
>> Dinesh
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 6:21 PM, Nidhan Singh <[email protected]>wrote:
>>
>>> Dear All,
>>>
>>> This shrub with white flowers was shot from Dyal Singh College, Karnal,
>>> Haryana in February 2010. Wish to have the id...please.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Dr. Nidhan Singh
>>> Department of Botany
>>> I.B. (PG) College
>>> Panipat-132103 Haryana
>>> Ph.: 09416371227
>>>
>>>
>>
>
>
>
>

Reply via email to