Please ignore this thread. It is causing more confusion. I will delete it
from the website.


-- 
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/

On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]> wrote:

> This I think is the correct R. cordifolia
>
>
> --
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired  Associate Professor
> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
> Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>
> On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 12:54 PM, Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> Please ignore this one
>> I think I have uploaded wrong labels. This one should be R. manjith
>>
>> --
>> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
>> Retired  Associate Professor
>> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
>> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
>> Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
>> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>>
>> On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 11:57 AM, Balkar Singh <[email protected]>wrote:
>>
>>> Nice Catch Sir. I still have to shoot it..
>>>
>>>
>>> On Sun, Feb 12, 2012 at 11:54 AM, Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]>wrote:
>>>
>>>> Rubia cordifolia L., photographed from Manali in October, 2009
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
>>>> Retired  Associate Professor
>>>> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
>>>> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
>>>> Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
>>>> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> --
>>> Regards
>>>
>>> Dr Balkar Singh
>>> Head, Deptt. of Botany and Biotechnology
>>> Arya P G College, Panipat
>>> Haryana-132103
>>> 09416262964
>>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>
>
>

Reply via email to