Thanks Vijayasankar ji and Prasad Ji for id. I Agree with Potamogeton but
after googling i saw that it also looks like P pectinatus
pls see
http://wetandwildplants.com/index.php?p=3_3
Also in image 5893 the rounded structure may not be a fruit if this is
Potamogeton
Any further comments pls

Dr Balkar Singh
Arya P G College, Panipat