Surajit ji
efloraofindia is one big family where we share our sorrows and joys and
there is no reason for any one getting hurt, including me. I know your
concern for your father and brother and it is understandable. They are part
of life and one has to take these things in stride. Just have the courage
and will and you will be able to cope up with every thing that comes in
your life. Our best wishes are always with you.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/