Oh. It happens .
One observation made by me regarding the  blooms  :  I observed that  the
flowers turn towards the sun.  As the sun moves the direction of the
flowers also change.   Hence,  you get the back portion of the flowers when
you  take photographs in the morning sun light .   If you try to photograph
in the after noon also ( around   4 p.m ) the problem is they will be
facing the sun.  With the result most of the photographers end up with back
portion of the flowers.   If you try taking photographs in the morning
(dawn) from the western side one can get the front view of the flowers.
But the light is a problem.  After sun rise, the the light is in the
opposite direction!   I will post the photographs taken by me at Mysore.