Thank you Sir once again. As for the purple sunbird it was taken in 2009
and i was more drawn to birds-butterflies-dragonflies in those days. I was
very much afraid of our flora world because of my ignorance. It is not that
i know something about fauna but they are moving type!

I think our education system needs total overhaul. There is very little
scope of getting acquainted with even one's own surroundings, e.g. i read a
lot about potato but i do not know how the plant looks like or where upon
it potato grows!

Regards,

Surajit Koley