Yes, it matches very well with descriptions avlbl online,( efloras,org)
except i did not observe the 8-10 stamens.
thanks Vijay-ji and Balkar-ji. for the id.  I am wondering if this is a
commonly occuring plant, as elsewhere the oleraceae species is much more
frequently visible?

It  would be interesting to have some information on how common or not  a
species is;  perhaps  the frequency of plants found  on the specific
observation/location  as  posted.  by members.    Gurcharan-ji and Garg-ji
may please consider this suggestion.

regards
A.Sinha