Garg ji, Balkar ji

You can revert to old just following this link

http://groups.google.com/group/indiantreepix/manage_post?hl=en

I have tried all options, but unfortunately could not find any link
pointing to editing attachment size in Group settings.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/