Very good pictures again.
I remember observing this plant In Kolkata with Garg ji
The important character is the winged stem. Often 3-5 wings are observed. I
am not sure if any of the pictures posted so far do show this but I can
make out some of these here in the last photograph.
I have not understood the description of the capsule as circumsessile. I am
sure you will show us this feature someday.

--
Dr Satish Phadke