Swamy ji
Details are given on our website.

https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/home/google-docs-for-mailing

Once you go the Google docs home you will find your document listed. Click
it to open your doc file. Click untitled document on the top and enter
subject line in the next window. Click ok. Proceed on to share or attach
document as email as you like.

Retired  Associate Professor
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/