Yes, Surajit... Ramkrishna Mission outreach program , and a few NGOs worked
very hard for last 10 years or so to get the information out ... many
Vidyas did voluntary work at grass roots level and the radio and TV DD
Bangla did its part... Very happy to see it giving results...  Many
Allopathic MDs are also "prescribing/suggesting " many of these household
readily available saags for various home food daily habits...

Tomar enthu amar bhalo laage
Usha di
===

--