Forwarding again forId assistance please.
Some earlierrelevant feedback:
“Negative.    Need more close up pictures of the flowers and leaves for ID”
from Mahadeswara ji.

“Locally they this as *'Parambai'*
Tamil name: பறம்பை ” from Muthu ji.

On 20 April 2012 00:06, Muthu Karthick <nmk....@gmail.com> wrote:

> *Dear all,
> Please help me to identify this tree species. Is this Acacia ferruginea?
> I could not see the flowers but only pods. Pods were of 10-12cm long and
> 3cm broader. Leaves were of 10-15 cm longer.
>
> Location: Bommiampatty RF; Salem dist., TN
> Terrain: scrub and thorny forest
> Altitude: c. 410 M ASL*
>

> Date: 15 Apr 2012**
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>
> **
>

> **
>
> **
>
> --
> Muthu Karthick, N
> Care Earth Trust
> #15, second main road,
> Thillai ganga nagar,
> Chennai - 600 061
> Mob: 0091 96268 33911
> www.careearthtrust.org

The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1860 members &
1,15,000 messages on 30/4/12) or Efloraofindia website:
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database
of more than 6500 species).
India'.