Dont know where my reply went....
a message was forwarded to my in box, from google, replied there...does not
seems
to get in the thread... anyway this is what said...wrote/sent in //

ushadi Micromini
4:11 AM (1 hour ago)

to efloraofindia
Seems to be

Hodgsonia heteroclita

a himalayan creeper / flower known to the west since
Hooker's time in a beautifull illustrations by Cathcart ..

wish you also has shown us the leaves full face...
Usha di