Thank you sir.
 

On Tuesday, 26 June 2012 21:15:06 UTC+5:30, Gurcharan Singh wrote:

> Looks like Oxalis corniculata 
>
> -- 
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired  Associate Professor
> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
> Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089 
> http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/ 
> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/ 
>
>
> On Tue, Jun 26, 2012 at 7:21 PM, Nirupa <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Hello all,
>>  
>> I have found some photgraphs of flowers that grew in my old garden about 
>> 15 years ago. I'm sorry to say that I can no longer identify some of them.
>>  
>> This one in particular I am not sure what it is, and if it is a weed. 
>> Please excuse the picture quality, these were taken on a film camera then 
>> and have bene scanned only now
>>  
>>  
>> Date/Time- 1990s, winter
>> Location- Delhi
>> Habitat- cultivated in a garden
>>  
>> Regards,
>> Nirupa
>>  
>>
>
>
>
>
>

Reply via email to