Forwarding again for any assistance in the matter please.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Nirupa <[email protected]>
Date: 26 June 2012 19:27
Subject: [efloraofindia:120373] Chincherinchee - other names
To: [email protected]


I have some old photgraphs as mentioned of flowers we had grown in Delhi. I
had identified one of the flower photographs I had as a Chincherinchee or
Star of Bethlehem from flowersofindia.net. I wanted to know if there is any
other common name for it in India? I think I remember the nursery where I
bought the bulb had referred to it by some other name...


Regards,
Nirupa




-- 
With regards,
J.M.Garg
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Jmgarg1
'Creating awareness of Indian Flora & Fauna'
The whole world uses my Image Resource of more than a *thousand species* &
eight thousand images of Birds, Butterflies, Plants etc. (arranged
alphabetically & place-wise):
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Category:J.M.Garg. You can also use them
for free as per Creative Commons license attached with each image.
For identification, learning, discussion & documentation of Indian Flora,
please visit/ join our Efloraofindia Google e-group:
http://groups.google.co.in/group/indiantreepix (more than 1900 members &
1,20,700 messages on 30/6/12) or Efloraofindia website:
https://sites.google.com/site/efloraofindia/ (with a species database
of more than 7000 species).
Also author of 'A Photoguide to the Birds of Kolkata & Common Birds of
India'.

Reply via email to