I mean Veronica polita (syn: V. didyma)

-- 
Dr. Gurcharan Singh
Retired  Associate Professor
SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/
http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/


On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 8:15 PM, Gurcharan Singh <[email protected]> wrote:

> I hope Veronica polita (syn: V. polita)
>
>
> --
> Dr. Gurcharan Singh
> Retired  Associate Professor
> SGTB Khalsa College, University of Delhi, Delhi-110007
> Res: 932 Anand Kunj, Vikas Puri, New Delhi-110018.
> Phone: 011-25518297  Mob: 9810359089
> http://www.gurcharanfamily.com/
> http://people.du.ac.in/~singhg45/
>
>
> On Mon, Jul 16, 2012 at 8:04 PM, Nidhan Singh <[email protected]>wrote:
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> This very small, moisture and shade loving herb of the winter season was
>> shot in March 2012 from Panipat...this should be a Veronica sp., want to
>> get exact identification. Plant sub-erect spreading, leaves coarsely
>> dentate, hairy, flowers very small, pinkish white, fruit bilobed...I hope
>> specific id can be found...
>>
>> --
>> Regards,
>>
>> Dr. Nidhan Singh
>> Department of Botany
>> I.B. (PG) College
>> Panipat-132103 Haryana
>> Ph.: 09416371227
>>
>>
>
>
>

Reply via email to